Property Management Brooklyn
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Brooklyn
Strata Management in Brooklyn includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Brooklyn
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure right payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Brooklyn have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.