Property Management Brookfield
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Brookfield
Strata Management in Brookfield involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a reliable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Brookfield
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Brookfield have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.