Property Management Brighton
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Brighton
Strata Management in Brighton involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Brighton
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure proper payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Brighton have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.