Property Management Brighton North
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Brighton North
Strata Management in Brighton North involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Brighton North
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a dependable, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Brighton North have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.