Property Management Box Hill
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Box Hill
Strata Management in Box Hill involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Box Hill
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Box Hill have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.