Property Management Box Hill North
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Box Hill North
Strata Management in Box Hill North includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Box Hill North
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Box Hill North have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and far more.