Property Management Blackburn
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Blackburn
Strata Management in Blackburn includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Blackburn
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Blackburn have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.