Property Management Bittern
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Bittern
Strata Management in Bittern involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Bittern
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Bittern have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.