Property Management Bentleigh
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Bentleigh
Strata Management in Bentleigh includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Bentleigh
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure correct payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Bentleigh have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.