Property Management Bentleigh East
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Bentleigh East
Strata Management in Bentleigh East includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Bentleigh East
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure proper payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Bentleigh East have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.