Property Management Bellfield
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Bellfield
Strata Management in Bellfield involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reputable, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Bellfield
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Bellfield have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.