Property Management Beaconsfield Upper
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Beaconsfield Upper
Strata Management in Beaconsfield Upper includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Beaconsfield Upper
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Beaconsfield Upper have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.