Property Management Balwyn
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Balwyn
Strata Management in Balwyn involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Balwyn
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Balwyn have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.