Property Management Balaclava
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Balaclava
Strata Management in Balaclava involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Balaclava
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Balaclava have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.