Property Management Avondale Heights
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Avondale Heights
Strata Management in Avondale Heights includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Avondale Heights
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure right payment to contractors. We understand the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Avondale Heights have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.