Property Management Auburn
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Auburn
Strata Management in Auburn involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Auburn
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Auburn have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.