Property Management Ashwood
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Ashwood
Strata Management in Ashwood includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a reputable, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Ashwood
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Ashwood have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.