Property Management Ashburton
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Ashburton
Strata Management in Ashburton involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Ashburton
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Ashburton have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.