Property Management Altona
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Altona
Strata Management in Altona involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Altona
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Altona have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.