Property Management Altona Gate
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Altona Gate
Strata Management in Altona Gate includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Altona Gate
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Altona Gate have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.