Property Management Abbotsford
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Abbotsford
Strata Management in Abbotsford includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Abbotsford
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Abbotsford have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.