Body Corporate Wonga Park
Body Corporate Services Available In Wonga Park
Strata Management in Wonga Park involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reputable, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Wonga Park
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and competent professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Wonga Park have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and far more.