Body Corporate Wantirna
Body Corporate Services Available In Wantirna
Strata Management in Wantirna involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Wantirna
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Wantirna have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.