Body Corporate Upper Ferntree Gully
Body Corporate Services Available In Upper Ferntree Gully
Strata Management in Upper Ferntree Gully involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Upper Ferntree Gully
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have a shown track record of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Upper Ferntree Gully have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.