Body Corporate Tullamarine
Body Corporate Services Available In Tullamarine
Strata Management in Tullamarine includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Tullamarine
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Tullamarine have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and much more.