Body Corporate Thomastown
Body Corporate Services Available In Thomastown
Strata Management in Thomastown includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Thomastown
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure correct payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Thomastown have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.