Body Corporate The Patch
Body Corporate Services Available In The Patch
Strata Management in The Patch includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing The Patch
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in The Patch have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.