Body Corporate Sydenham
Body Corporate Services Available In Sydenham
Strata Management in Sydenham includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Sydenham
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure proper payment to contractors. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Sydenham have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.