Body Corporate Sunbury
Body Corporate Services Available In Sunbury
Strata Management in Sunbury includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Sunbury
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Sunbury have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.