Body Corporate Scoresby
Body Corporate Services Available In Scoresby
Strata Management in Scoresby involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Scoresby
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Scoresby have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.