Body Corporate Park Orchards
Body Corporate Services Available In Park Orchards
Strata Management in Park Orchards involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trusted, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Park Orchards
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Park Orchards have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.