Body Corporate Narre Warren North
Body Corporate Services Available In Narre Warren North
Strata Management in Narre Warren North includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Narre Warren North
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure right payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Narre Warren North have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.