Body Corporate Mitcham
Body Corporate Services Available In Mitcham
Strata Management in Mitcham includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Mitcham
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee right payment to professionals. We know the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Mitcham have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.