Body Corporate Merricks Beach
Body Corporate Services Available In Merricks Beach
Strata Management in Merricks Beach includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Merricks Beach
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Merricks Beach have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.