Body Corporate Melton
Body Corporate Services Available In Melton
Strata Management in Melton involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melton
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melton have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.