Body Corporate Melton South
Body Corporate Services Available In Melton South
Strata Management in Melton South involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melton South
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melton South have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.