Body Corporate Melbourne CBD
Body Corporate Services Available In Melbourne CBD
Strata Management in Melbourne CBD involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Melbourne CBD
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Melbourne CBD have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.