Body Corporate Melbourne Bayside Suburbs
Body Corporate Services Available In Melbourne Bayside Suburbs
Strata Management in Melbourne Bayside Suburbs involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a trusted, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Melbourne Bayside Suburbs
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure proper payment to specialists. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Melbourne Bayside Suburbs have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.