Body Corporate Meadow Heights
Body Corporate Services Available In Meadow Heights
Strata Management in Meadow Heights involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Meadow Heights
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure right payment to professionals. We know the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Meadow Heights have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and much more.