Body Corporate Maddingley
Body Corporate Services Available In Maddingley
Strata Management in Maddingley involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Maddingley
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure correct payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Maddingley have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.