Body Corporate Macleod
Body Corporate Services Available In Macleod
Strata Management in Macleod includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Macleod
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Macleod have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.