Body Corporate Lysterfield
Body Corporate Services Available In Lysterfield
Strata Management in Lysterfield includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trusted, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Lysterfield
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Lysterfield have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.