Body Corporate Lysterfield South
Body Corporate Services Available In Lysterfield South
Strata Management in Lysterfield South includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Lysterfield South
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Lysterfield South have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.