Body Corporate Lower Plenty
Body Corporate Services Available In Lower Plenty
Strata Management in Lower Plenty includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Lower Plenty
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Lower Plenty have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.