Body Corporate Kurunjang
Body Corporate Services Available In Kurunjang
Strata Management in Kurunjang includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Kurunjang
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reputable, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure right payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Kurunjang have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.