Body Corporate Keon Park
Body Corporate Services Available In Keon Park
Strata Management in Keon Park involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Keon Park
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure proper payment to specialists. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Keon Park have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.