Body Corporate Keilor Lodge
Body Corporate Services Available In Keilor Lodge
Strata Management in Keilor Lodge includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reliable, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Keilor Lodge
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure proper payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Keilor Lodge have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.