Body Corporate Hopetoun Park
Body Corporate Services Available In Hopetoun Park
Strata Management in Hopetoun Park involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Hopetoun Park
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure correct payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Hopetoun Park have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.