Body Corporate Heidelberg
Body Corporate Services Available In Heidelberg
Strata Management in Heidelberg includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reputable, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Heidelberg
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee right payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Heidelberg have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.