Body Corporate Heidelberg Heights
Body Corporate Services Available In Heidelberg Heights
Strata Management in Heidelberg Heights involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Heidelberg Heights
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Heidelberg Heights have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.